Friday, August 12, 2011

Squeaker to Snorter

For the last couple of days Legend has started snorting.  Yes, snorting.  When he's mad, crying, and sometimes just because.  I have checked quite a few times to make sure he's not snorting because of a stuffy nose, used the booger sucker to make sure he's breathing clearly and it seems that is not the problem.  He has just turned his little newborn squeaks in to snorts!  And I love it.  Every time he inhales to get a new breath for crying he snorts and I just can't help but get the giggles! Does this make me a bad mother that I am being entertained at his expense? I don't think so.  I am still feeding him every three hours and changing his diaper and making sure he is taken care of and loved. His new little habit just makes these few things that much more entertaining and maybe I take my time a little more.  You have to enjoy these little things, right? I sure think so. 

video surely to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment