Thursday, January 5, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard

Some of the thoughts I've had today...
"Where is Izzy?"
(when I saw something on the floor...) "Ugh... IZZY!"
"Better close that door"
"Where's Izzy?"
"I'll put this last piece of bread in Izzy's dish"
"I need to let Izzy in"
"oh shoot, my shoes have been on the floor!"
"Izzy is probably cold...."
as we were getting ready for bed Brian asked, "Do you need the kitchen?"  I said "no, go ahead and close it off".  Later we both realized we don't need to do that any more.
"Don't leave that door open!"
"Don't take my shoes off here..."
"I need to pick up those dishes before Izzy smells them"
"Oh crap, Legend's binkie was sitting on the table!"
"Where is Izzy?"
"It's nice outside, let's take Izzy for a walk"
"Are we letting Izzy on the bed tonight?"
"where is Izzy?"
"Izzy must be cold outside"

No comments:

Post a Comment