Wednesday, March 14, 2012

the ultimate disguise...

So, I like to think of myself as pretty fashion forward, and I'm usually pretty good with keeping an open mind when it comes to new trends.  I often find myself jumping on board with trends that people say, "Oh I could never pull that off...!" Or things that are a bit risky like chopping straight bangs or wearing big glasses when they are first coming in style.  When I can find the trend for cheap I'm usually pretty good at being able to say I wore it first or I had it before it was huge, (I like to think at least, I'm kind of tooting my own horn right now I guess), but today I saw a link to a jewelry website on a blog of one of my high school friends.  This girl was a dancer, pretty popular, very outgoing and always pretty fashion forward, but there was something on this website that made me literally laugh out loud. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE what I saw, but I really don'g think I could ever wear this, while keeping a straight face.   Can you imagine wearing your sunglasses to the fourth of july parade in kaysville, with a chained mustache attached?  Or just chillin, driving in your car with an Osama Beard on your face? ha ha.  Here's a look, just for fun.  I might have to invest in one of these just for the kicks, but even if they really do become a huge trend someday, I don't know if I'd seriously be on board with this one.  It's a bit too funny for me!  But HEY!  If I ever become famous and I need a disguise to avoid the paparazzi, I bet these would really help! They wouldn't attract ANY attention and I'd be sure to avoid any media attention from magazines.

http://littersf.com/collections/bear-cat/products/the-officer-1
The Officer

http://littersf.com/collections/bear-cat/products/the-biker-1

The Biker
http://littersf.com/collections/bear-cat/products/the-criminal-1
The Criminal

Have fun with those!

No comments:

Post a Comment