Thursday, June 24, 2010

so....hungry.....can't...go on!


I am SO sick of being sick, I am ready for the healing to be finished! I did get the weird braces out of my nose so that is nice but it is still a little sore.  That was a very strange experience to have these big plastic things pulled and twisted and brought out of my nose... it felt like my brains were coming out!  Although I am now able to eat some softer foods like baked potatoes, cottage cheese, etc.. I am craving some other things! Here's a few of the things I miss the most...
-Polynesian pizza made by Brian
-movie theatre popcorn
-nachos
-cafe rio
-chips and queso
-Zupa's salad
-HOT soup
-cookies... crunchy and warm chocoloate chip
-Garlic cheesy bread
-Wendy's JBC and FRIES!
-Sodas... Diet Pepsi with Cherry and Vanilla...mmm...
-carmel corn
-onion rings
-spicy food
-mango salsa
-pineapple and other citrus/acidic fruit
-Winger's sticky finger wrap
and a lot more!  I am so hungry and sick of eating practically nothing but feeling bloated because I'm constipated from my medicine.... which is also making me nauseous which makes it hard to eat even the soft things. UGH! It's frustrating.  At least I lost that five pounds of love handle weight I've been wanting to get rid of :/

No comments:

Post a Comment