Monday, October 24, 2011

family is forever


This picture is a little blurry, but I had to post it; it is just so sweet.  Graci and Makenna are such amazing aunties to Legend.  Graci is constantly making noises and pulling faces and entertaining legend when he comes over;  She can always make him smile!  Makenna is my little helper.  She loves to hold Legend, feed him, entertain him and is always willing to jump up and grab his burp cloth or find me a diaper if I need one.  These two are so loving and in turn will have so much love from their nephew and future nieces and nephews! I can't wait to see them teach Legend to run, jump on the trampoline, do cart wheels and throw toys all over the living room. It's crazy to think that when he is starting Kindergarten, they will both still be in Elementary!  Hopefully we still live close by so that they can watch out for him and hold his hand on the way out.  I sure love these girls and I am so grateful they are my sisters for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment