Saturday, October 22, 2011

YAY for cousins!

Last night we found out some very exciting news!  WE had some of the cousins over at our place for a game night.  Towards the end of the night Trevor and Sherstin were chatting with Brian and I about what our plans for the weekend were and such when Trevor asked if I could do him a favor. I said sure and asked what it was.  He pulled out a white onesie and I was expecting him to ask me if I could sew something on it for a friend or something.  I was about to ask who was pregnant when I turned the onesie around and saw that it said, "Big Cuz!"  I looked at Trevor and said, "ARE YOU GUYS PREGNANT?!" and sure enough their answer was YES! I am SO excited for them.  Brian and I have been talking about this a lot lately and hoping that they would decide to get pregnant soon so that Legend could have cousins close to him on both sides.  I don't care if they have a boy or a girl because cousins are cousins, but I am secretly leaning towards them having a boy so Legend has a sleep over buddy and everything.  Ok so it's probably not so secret that I want them to have a boy. Bad news is that their doctor already said he suspects it's a girl because of the advanced brain development.  Either way, I am so happy for them and I can't wait to see what this little bean looks like!  So today, Brian and I put Legend in his new onesie and covered it up with a Michael Jordan track suit and met Trevor and Sherstin over at mom and dad's.  I told Trevor that Legend was probably hot and that he should take off his jacket... *wink wink... ha ha.  He did and he held him facing out to see how long it would take someone in the family to notice what it said.  It didn't take too long but it was pretty funny waiting because my mom was in the middle of painting the living room and a bit preoccupied. We were all standing around chatting and Trevor kept straightening the shirt waiting for mom to notice. Finally she looked closer and said, "what does that second word say?" then when Trevor straightened it again she said, "I KNEW IT! Dad, read his shirt!" Then dad did and said, "OH! I saw it earlier but that is said BIG CUSS.... I thought it was a little rude." ha ha.  Funny family.  All in all, everyone is excited for them (of course) and I can't wait for this baby to get here. I am so happy Legend won't have to be the older cousin with no one his age to play with.  Sherstin is due May 23rd, so they will only be 11 months apart! I wish they would be in the same grade but there's always a chance that they will go to the same high school if we all end up back in Kaysville. We'll see.
Congratulations Trevor and Sherstin!
The diversion outfit....




No comments:

Post a Comment