Friday, October 21, 2011

Four months

This last month definitely went by so fast! This week has been hard for me to adjust to saying "four months" when people ask me how old he is.  I feel like I just got used to saying three!










Legend, month three has had some new milestones for you.  This month....
You have started getting so strong and you love to stand up "on your own"
You are eating 7-9 ounces consistently! 
You figured out how to kick your feet and jump in your bouncer and you LOVE it! You always concentrate so hard while you are doing it, then you will pause and smile.
You have started to giggle more and more but it is still some effort to get those giggles out of you! Most of the time you still just grunt.
You have started reaching for things and your hand eye coordination is improving. Towards the end of this month you were finally able to focus on a toy and reach out and grab it pretty quickly.
You love to lift your head up to see what's going on. As soon as you turned 3 months I would notice you doing this, especially if you are leaning back on the couch or sitting in your car seat. You don't want to miss a thing!
You are sleeping 11 hours most nights! (thanks to all the eating most likely.)
This isn't new but I thought I would add it; you love to sleep with your arms above your head (just like your mommy!) but it scares me because often times I will go check on you and you have pulled your blanket completely over your face! 
Your hair is filling in and it is darker in the front
You are drooling so much that the front of your onesies are constantly wet.
You still have to be constantly entertained and held
and you HATE tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment