Thursday, May 6, 2010

Starting a Blog

So... I wasn't planning on doing my own blog. EVERYone has been asking me when I'm going to start one and I normally roll my eyes and say "never"! But I have had a change of heart for a couple of reasons.
First, because I actually know how to do a basic blog since my sister helped me create one for my headbands. (check out fancymeaccessories.blogspot.com)
Second, because I should be keeping a journal but for the last two years I have been TERRIBLE about doing it, so I decided that since I use the computer often, it would be a sort of replacement for that.
I know that all of my married friends are going to ask me why my blog address isn't Brian and Hilary, rather than just hilaryellen, but I decided that I wanted this blog to be more that just the goings-on of the William's family. Although I'm sure there will be a whole lot info on what is going on with us, I also wanted to use this blog for random thoughts, quotes, pictures, stories, etc. I figure that Brian will not be doing many entries... if any, so it would be okay if I used only my name :)
So here goes. This blog is not specifically intended for people to read so much as for me to get out the random thoughts that are always flowing through my head! But if people do read this, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment