Thursday, September 29, 2011

glad my last name is Williams...

Today I had a very inappropriate but funny thought about last names.  I have this acquaintance/friend from High School who popped up on my news feed on facebook today.  It was about how she had put a new entry on her blog so I looked at it for a minute. She is married and her last name has now changed to Ball.  Simple enough, yet at the same time, easy to make fun of.  Why? Because with the two of them, they are plural. Just like we are "the Williams'".  So I was thinking, how could they turn this around and make fun of themselves? Or what are ways their future children may get made fun of or could make fun of it themselves?
Halloween. It is coming up and thus, it popped in to my mind.
Maybe since they are conservative people, someone should tell them to stay away from dressing up as Avatar characters... either way if it was me? We'd be dressing up all in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment