Tuesday, September 27, 2011

secretly excited, outwardly embarrassed...

So, although I read all of the Twilight saga a few years ago, most people know I wasn't all that impressed. I LOVED the concept of it as I am a fantasy nerd but just didn't think it was written to it's full potential.  I have to admit though, that I enjoy the movies. The first was a little slow for me, but other than that I have felt that they did a good job! Typically I don't enjoy the movies as much as books because they have to skip around, speed things up and leave things out...(perfect example to this would be the Harry Potter movies) but maybe that is the reason I like these movies, since I felt the books dragged on?  Nonetheless, Brian and I have not missed a midnight showing.  Sad? Perhaps. But there's just something about going to the first showing, feeling the excitement in all the crazies who are obsessed with either Edward or Jacob, and seeing Brian's reaction to everything since he hasn't read the books, that I love.
So here it is. I am excited.
This one looks good....

No comments:

Post a Comment